With a focus on Catholic values, I continuously aspire to nurture individual student growth and achievement. My passion lies in igniting a love of learning through rich, quality learning experiences so that each and every child can showcase their potential whilst cultivating their imagination and developing a critical and creative mindset.
Working in partnership with parents, caregivers, fellow educators and the Parish, I actively promote faith in the school community to empower all students to know and love Christ through learning.
I have over ten years of experience teaching and leading in Catholic primary schools across the Archdiocese of Sydney. During this time, I have held a number of school leadership positions and co-ordinator roles. My educational leadership experience has provided me with many opportunities to lead a variety of innovative curriculum initiatives.
As Instructional Coach for the NSW Literacy and Numeracy Action Plan, I have developed my ability to effectively coordinate and lead collaborative practice and professional learning to ensure high student engagement with a focus on excellence in teaching and learning.
- Bachelor of Media and Communications – Wollongong University
- Graduate Diploma in Education – Primary – Wollongong University
- Master of Educational Leadership – Australian Catholic University (in progress)
- Mathematics Expertise and Excellence Lead Teacher Accreditation – Sydney Catholic Schools
- Gifted Education Course 1 and 2 – Sydney Catholic Schools
- Apple Distinguished Educator (ADE) – Apple Education